Real Estate Photoshoot in coconut creek FL
The Following is a list of suggestions to you Prepare for your Professional Real Estate Photoshoot in coconut creek FL:
- All lights on, overheads and especially all lamps, including exterior lights on garage and porch.
- All blinds up (unless these is something you don’t want visible through the window)
- No garbage cans in any room should visible
- Nothing in the kitchen sink (hide sponges, drying racks, scrubbers, etc.)
- All magnets and photos off the refrigerator
- Minimize/hide personal photos in frames on table tops
- No dog or cat bowls (or dog beds/crates)
- It is best if pets are taken for a walk, or crated
- All toilet lids down
- Hide toys or at least minimize them
- Hide tissue boxes unless they are housed in something decorative
- Bathroom Towels hung neatly or removed
- In bathrooms, hide toothbrushes, razors, anything personal or anything not decorative
- Nightstands, as few things as possible (I will not open drawers to hide things in the bedroom)
- We do not shoot inside closets, unless it is very neat designer/walk-in closet, If not use the closet to hide things.
- No cars in the driveway, garage door closed
- We do not shoot inside the garage, unless it is very neat, If not this is another place to hide items
- Hoses rolled up neatly, or even better, gone
- Exterior garbage cans out of view or at least out of front shot
- Security yard signs, such as ADT and Realtor yard signs temporarily removed if possible.
- Remove anything that looks seasonal, such as Xmas wreaths, pumpkins, etc.
Less is More, not just for clutter, but for people. We shoot in multiple exposures((HDR), and Panoramic 360’s, so the fewer people around, the better. If possible, treat this Real Estate Photoshoot in coconut creek FL the same as a showing, and have the sellers take an hour in a coffee shop or visit a neighbor. The goal is to make your home show beautifully online and sell quickly!
NOTE: The photographer should not: Move furniture, Clean or dust, Move garbage, Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
The home MUST be ready for the photographer when he/she arrives to your home in coconut creek FL.